This article will walk you through the steps to Add Enrollments to a Client Record.
Add Client Enrollments
- Click the +(Plus) icon next to the house icon for the first location to expand.
- Select Clients.
- Select the Client you want to work with and click Edit from the top menu.
- Select the Enrollments tab.
- Select the Funding Source dropdown on the newly added line item.
- Change the Enrolled date, if needed.
Add in an ID w/Funding Source, if needed.
Change the Insured's Name, if needed.
- Enter your Top Invoice Note and Bottom Invoice Note, if you send out your own Invoices from the system. This is not required.
- Click Save or Save & Close when finished.