This article will walk you through running a report in Flexible Reporting. To see more about how to use Flexible Reporting, see How to Use Flexible Reporting.
Run a Flexible Reporting Report
- Click on the Flexible Reporting button from the Home tab.
NOTE: You can also access Flex Reports from the Reporting tab on the main screen.
- The Flexible Reporting screen will display.
- Select the Report Name you wish to run from the left-side Report list.
Click the +(Plus) icon to expand categories or use the Search bar to find your report.
- When a Report is chosen, the report's Parameters will display in the center box.
- Change any Parameters that you like by clicking into the Value field for each Parameter you want to change.
Make your selections and click OK.
- Choose your Columns to include by selecting Column Options from the top toolbar.
Check/uncheck to include/exclude columns and then click OK.
- Click Run in the top left corner.
To Export instead, see Export a Flexible Report instructions below.
- The Results of the Report will display at the bottom.
NOTE: Similar to the Home Screen, the results grid has advanced Search/Sort tools that can be used by right-clicking on the column headers.
Related Article: Main Screen: Search, Sort & Filter Functions
Export a Flexible Report to Excel
- After Steps 1-6 above.
- Select Export to Excel from the top menu.
NOTE: The Export to Excel option will run and insert the results in the output file without displaying them here.
- Excel will pop up with the exported report.