It is possible to add an Activity Note Template in the Services tab of your Funding Source to have it automatically populate in the Appointments for you. This is done per Service and can contain up to 2500 characters.
Add an Activity Note Template
- Select Funding Sources from the side menu, then select either Add or Edit (depending on whether you want to Add a new Funding Source, or Edit an existing one).
NOTE: If Editing, select the Funding Source in the list first, then click Edit.
- Select the Service tab in the Funding Source.
- Scroll to find the Activity Note Template column.
NOTE: You can drag and drop columns into any order you want.
- Click on the Service Line you want to add an Activity Note Template to, and the Activity Note Template popup will appear.
Type in your Activity Note Template and click OK.
NOTE: There is a character limit of 2500 characters.
- Click Save & Close to save your changes.
- On Appointments that use these Funding Source Services, you will see the Activity Note is already populated.
And in GO Appointments as well.