Forms allow the user to access blank forms for the purpose of either viewing or editing. Please note, Editable Forms must be created and saved with Adobe Acrobat Pro (5.0 or earlier) in order to use this feature. There is a nominal fee involved as well. Please reach out to Support if you would like to use the Forms function.
To begin using Forms in WebABA Enterprise, you must first be in a Staff, Client, or Funding Source Record.
View or Edit a Form
- Click the (Plus)+ icon next to the house icon for the first location to expand.
- Select Clients (or Staff or Funding Sources) that you want to add a form to.
- Select the Client (or Staff or Funding Source) that you want to add a form to.
- Click the Edit button (or double-click or hit Enter) to open.
- Click on the Notes & Issues tab.
- Click on the NPAForms button.
- Select View or Edit Form.
- Select the Form you want to fill out and click Next.
- Add/Edit information on the form as needed, and click Next.
NOTE: Clicking Preview will allow you to preview the Form before saving.
- Choose where you want to save the Form (click the bubble next to the default e.g. where you started the Form process, or search for another location).
When done, click Save.
- Save As - Enter the name for the saved Form.
- Summary - Optional, can enter one if needed.
- Description - Optional, can enter one if needed.
- Expiration - Optional, can enter one if needed.
Give Warning - Use this checkbox if you want a warning (only if you select an Expiration Date).
- Give the Form a unique name when Saving or you will receive a warning.
- Click Close to close or Back to Template to keep working in Forms.