Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in WebABA Enterprise.
NOTE: There may be times when Version numbers seen here are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the next public release. For example, Release Notes 8.10.1, followed by Release Notes 8.10.4; Release Notes for 8.10.4 would include any changes made in 8.10.2, 8.10.3, and 8.10.4
The following improvements and bug/defect fixes were made for this release on 2/13/2023. They will help the user have a better experience with WebABA Enterprise.
- Performance enhancements for NPAGO were deployed to improve the user experience when loading data.
Product Defect Resolutions
- Change Healthcare Enrollments not linked to the correct payer.
- Parental Verification Form cutting off values in columns.
- Scheduling a yearly recurring appointment gives a Fusion error.
- Unable to export Appointment Financial Reports due to special character.
Previously when an unnecessary open quote " was included in a record it would cause the Excel export to show data incorrectly. This has been corrected for the following two reports, the Appointments Financial Report and the Appointments Admin report.
The SQL query which we are using to generate this flex report (Appointments Admin) has been updated so that this type of character will be eliminated while getting records from the database. This will avoid formatting issues with the Excel export data in the future for these reports.
- Users are able to Delete a Payment when it hasn’t been fully reversed.
- Previously a payment was able to be deleted prior to all the allocations from that payment being reversed which left some charges in a bad state. This was due to the system allowing a user to have multiple windows open where payment allocations were being done and in another window, the check was deleted. Now the system will check to ensure that the check has zero allocations on the backend before allowing the check to be deleted. If the allocations have not been fully reversed the user will see an error "Allocations exist for this Payment; it cannot be deleted. Please reverse all posted payments/allocations and try again."
- SOAP Notes not auto-synching from Catalyst due to the signature field.
- Errors in log files when saving an appointment.
- Note files not generating in WebABA Enterprise from VisiQuate.