Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in WebABA Enterprise.
NOTE: There may be times when Version numbers seen here are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the next public release. For example, Release Notes 8.10.1, followed by Release Notes 8.10.4; Release Notes for 8.10.4 would include any changes made in 8.10.2, 8.10.3, and 8.10.4
The following improvements and bug/defect fixes were made for this release on 2/27/2023. They will help the user have a better experience with WebABA Enterprise.
Integrated Calendar (available 3/1/2023)
- In NPAGo and WebABA Enterprise, when creating new appointments, updating an appointment, or deleting an appointment, details of the appointment are now being pushed to Catalyst to be made available in Soap Notes. Appointments created prior to 8.43.0 can be updated manually to push changes over.
- In the Catalyst Synchronization feature, we have added a new option to manually push appointments to Catalyst in the Push Appointments tab. A user with access can select a Client and a Staff member to push appointments to Catalyst for up to 30 days in the past.
- In System Security in the Access Roles tab under Catalyst, permissions have been added for the Push Appointments functionality.
- If an appointment fails to send to Catalyst due to API issues or Network issues, a job will try to resend the appointment at 11:00 pm server time.
Product Defect Resolutions
- Fixed an issue with the Direct/Indirect drop-down not displaying in appointments.
- Fixed the issue with CPT Codes not saving when rendering an appointment in NPAGo.
- Fixed an issue with RBT Supervision not working in NPAGo.