Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in WebABA Enterprise.
NOTE: There may be times when Version numbers seen here are skipped. Any changes or additions in skipped versions are included in the next public release. For example, Release Notes 8.10.1, followed by Release Notes 8.10.4; Release Notes for 8.10.4 would include any changes made in 8.10.2, 8.10.3, and 8.10.4
The following improvements and bug/defect fixes were made for this release on 4/6/2023. They will help the user have a more efficient and streamlined experience with WebABA Enterprise.
Place of Service (POS) Warnings
- To streamline the billing process, in NPAGo and WebABA Enterprise, if an Appointment is created without the Place of Service (POS) code, users will receive a warning in the Update Appointment screen.
- Users must add the POS prior to the Appointment being successfully saved.
- System value is shipped off and can be turned on by the system administrator.
Product Defect Resolutions
- Optimized the Staff Weekly OT Hours report to run for all staff.
- Resolved data issues so that users can grant clients Parent Portal Access.