Guardians of clients who are tasked with verifying the accuracy of service appointments need a way of reporting differences in start/end times when they occur. WebABA Enterprise has features in the Parent Portal that allow Guardian users to do so when they go to sign their client's appointments.
The following article will demonstrate how to access and update the Guardian Reported Times and Comments.
If logging into the Parent Portal for the first time, see Use Parent Portal for Parents/Guardians.
Report a Different Time for Appointment
- Log into the Parent Portal by entering your Username and Password and clicking Login.
- If you have more than one Client, select which one you want to View.
- Select a date on the Calendar to show Appointments at the bottom or right-hand side (depending on your device (phone or tablet)).
NOTE: Any dates with a Dot have Appointments.
- Scroll to the Guardian Signature section if it does not open directly. Sign and fill out the appointment details as usual. See Use Parent Portal for Parents/Guardians for more info.
- Click on the expandable tab labeled Report Different Time.
From here you will be able to note Actual Date, Actual Start Time, and Actual End Time, as well as use the Comments section above to add any notes explaining the difference in date/time.
Some agencies may have or require a Reason for reporting a different appointment time. If so, the option choices will be available from a dropdown for Reason.
- Check the box confirming you have verified the appointment.
Click Save to submit your changes (or hit Cancel to exit the process altogether).
NOTE: Appointments are displayed according to the Parent Portal Settings your agency has set up. For more information on this, please contact your Agency/Clinics’s Administrator.