Reports used to verify the provision of service, such as Daily Service Logs can be generated either individually or in-bulk.
Generate Individualized Reports
- Start from the Staff or Client Schedule.
- Click the Service Action button on top.
- Set the Period (Start and End) by navigating with the Arrows or clicking the ...(3 dots).
Click Check All.
- Choose a Base date.
Set the Range and/or Traversal.
Click OK to display the desired date range of service appointments.
- Click the ...(3 dots) on the bottom left to choose your Service Log and Style Options.
- Click the dropdown for Style and Choose the Daily Service Log.
- Check/Uncheck the boxes to show/hide any of the following options:
Include make-up reference dates
Show Client's ID with funding source (UCI)
Show Staff Signature
Show Guardian Signature
- Select/unselect Mutual Options by checking/unchecking the boxes.
- Click OK at the bottom.
- Click the Service Logs button to generate the report.
NOTE: Generating reports like DSL's, PVR's, PVF's, directly from the Staff/Client schedule will ONLY generate the report for that individual.
Generating Reports In-Bulk
- Start from the Main Screen.
Select the Reporting tab.
Click Verification Forms.
- All of the settings and options will be the same as mentioned above with the addition of the following bulk options:
- Click the Select Option buttons to specify which settings you would like the reports generated on. You can specify details like Funding Sources, Services, Agencies, and Clients.
- Click RUN.
Once, clicked you will be prompted with a message notifying you how many reports will be generated based on the settings chosen.
Click Yes to proceed.
- Choose a location to save the reports to.
- Click OK.
- Lastly, choose your output format by selecting if you would like all of the reports output into a .ZIP file or output into a folder as individual files.
- Click Save and your reports will export to the location specified.
Change Default Report Format
- If you would like to change the export format to either the .doc (Word) or .pdf (Adobe), you can do so from the Main Screen.
Click the Settings tab.
Click User Account.
- Choose the Default Report Format here.
- Click SAVE.
- Once set, moving forward any graphical report types (Not Flex Reports) will be exported in the chosen Default Report Format.