This article will walk you through the steps to add a new Staff Record to your system.
Add a Staff Record
- Click the + icon next to the house icon for the first location to expand.
- Select Staff.
- Click the Add button to open a new Staff window.
This will bring up the Staff Information Window.
- Enter the name and address of the Staff on the General tab.
NOTE: The Active box will automatically be checked.
- Select the Pay Type from the drop-down.
Select Full-Time, Part-Time, etc.
Enter normal Hrs / Wk for the Staff.
If OT Exempt, check the box.
- Enter the Hired date.
- Select Residency, Status Date, Driv. License and DL Expires (optional).
- Select Title from the drop-down.
This is from your customizable master list.
- Select the Department and Gender from drop-downs.
- Enter DOB and SSN.
- Select Supervisor, which will open the Select a Supervisor window.
This is a list of all Users you have entered.
- Enter a Badge (ID), if you have one you want to track.
- Check the Therapist/Service Provider box, if this person will be providing services.
This will open up the Services Provided options.
- Click Save & Close, once you are finished.
NOTE: You can change the font size of the Staff List by checking the box for the font size of Small, Medium, or Large from Font Size under the Home tab.