Alert! This area is where we outline recent product enhancements and resolved issues to help you stay up to date with the changes happening in WebABA Enterprise.
The following improvements and bug/defect fixes were made for this release. They will help the user have a better experience with WebABA Enterprise.
Product Defect Resolutions
- When attempting to use the Scheduling Matrix in NPA Works, a System Exception Error was occurring.
- This issue was happening only to internal Support users that use the Admin Portal to access NPAGo, not to regular users.
- If a user from Support logged in to NPAGo and tried to create an appointment for a regular staff (from "Staff Schedule" or "Matrix" ), at the moment of validating the appointment data, the system was looking for the Pay Codes of the Logged In User instead of the Pay Codes of the selected staff member, and because Support users are internally a staff member without Paycodes, the System Exception Error was thrown.
- Now, the system will only look for the Selected Staff Member's pay codes instead of logged in user/staff paycodes.
- NPA Go - Client schedule only - Not able to add service to non-service appointment
- When logged in to NPA Go, an error was occurring when attempting to add select a Staff person for a Non-Service Appointment. It would show the Provider (Staff) selection dropdown list as disabled. This was not a problem with NPAWorks.
- This has been resolved and the error in NPA Go will no longer occur.